Molson Canadian® Leaf Play-off Ticket Contest
@ Unique Restaurant Group
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES 1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must be: (i) 19 years of age or older; (ii) a resident of Ontario. You are not eligible to enter or win, if you are: a) an employee of Molson Canada 2005 (the "Sponsor"), Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. ("MLSE"), the National Hockey League Association and its Member Teams, NHL Properties, Inc., Unique Restaurant Group (The Pheasant Plucker, The Vicars Vice, The Augusta House, Power House, South Cote 53, Pluckers, The Dickens, Don Cherry's Gateway Centre, No. 33 Bowen) or any of their respective affiliates and related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, the contest judging organization, any participating locations or the prize suppliers; b) an employee or contractor of a provincial liquor authority, a beer distribution company or a participating licensed establishment, or, any liquor licensee authorized by a provincial liquor authority; c) anyone involved in the development and/or administration of the Contest; or d) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Beginning on March 25th, 2019, enjoy a Molson Canadian and get an official pass to a Special Viewing Event (the "Event") at the Augusta House (17 Augusta Street, Hamilton) and Pluckers (335 Plains Rd E, Burlington), while supplies last. To enter, come to either Event locations on April 6th and exchange your entry pass for a numbered ticket where the corresponding half will be deposit it in the ballot box provided at one of the two Event locations. Limit: two (2) passes per person per day (defined as during normal business hours at the participating location, unless otherwise stated). Only original passes will be eligible; no photocopies or other reproductions. All entries must be deposited by the end of the game being presented on April 6th at the two participating Event locations (the "Entry Deadline" and "Contest Closing Date"). No purchase necessary. To obtain a no purchase entry pass requests must be mailed to Unique Restaurant Group, 534 Garner Road East Ancaster, ON, L9G 3K9. Limit one (1) per envelope, and two (2) no purchase entries passes per person per day.
If it is discovered that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than the maximum stated number of entries as outlined in these Official Contest Rules; and/or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names and/or identities to enter the Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest and all of his/her entries voided. Your entry will be rejected if the entry form is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received by the Entry Deadline. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor - including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsoring a timely manner may result in disqualification.
3. PRIZES: There is one (1) Prize available to be won at each participating special Event location. Each Prize will consist of two (2) tickets (game and seats to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a 2019 Maple Leaf Playoff home game in Toronto. The approximate retail value of each Primary Prize is approximately $400.00 CAD.
Winner and his/her respective guest shall be responsible for any costs or expenses not specifically described above as included in the Prize, including but not limited to ground transportation between the winner's residence and the Event, meals, drinks, gratuities and all incidental and personal expenses. Winner's guest must be 19 years of age or older to participate in this Prize. Prize is not transferable or assignable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize of equivalent monetary value, if a Prize or any part of the Prize, cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The Releasees (as defined below) will not be responsible, however, if weather conditions, Event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor's reasonable control prevent a Prize or any part of a Prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, winner will not be provided with a substitute Prize or cash equivalent. Prizes will only be released to the verified winners. Limit: one (1) Prize per household.
4. DRAWINGS: At the end of the game on April 6th , in each of the Event locations, a random drawing for the Prize (tickets) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received at each participating locations.
Sponsor or its designated agents will attempt to notify the selected entrant using the information provided at the time of entry. To be declared a winner of a Prize, a selected entrant must first correctly answer, a mathematical skill-testing question on the entry form and without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise. If selected entrant: (i) is not present at the event at the time of drawing, (ii) fails to correctly answer, or incorrectly answers, the skill-testing question; (iii) fails to execute and return to Sponsor any required Declaration and Release of Liability forms within the time period indicated on such forms (as applicable); and/or (iv) cannot accept the applicable Prize as awarded for any reason whatsoever; then the applicable Prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor has the right but not the obligation, in its sole discretion and time permitting, to select an alternate eligible entrant. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received at each Event location.
5. RELEASES, ETC.: Before being declared a winner, a selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance and a Release of Liability form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Official Contest Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sponsor, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd., the National Hockey League Association and its Member Teams, NHL Properties, Inc., and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, any contest judging organization , provincial liquor authorities, beer distribution companies, parent companies and affiliates of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof or the Prize; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. The Releasees do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for: (i) any warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; and (ii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize, travel related thereto (as applicable), or otherwise from participation in this Contest. Declaration and Release documents must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the Prize will be forfeited.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Without limiting the limitations of liability set forth elsewhere in these Official Contest Rules and/or the Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability, and for greater certainty, the Releasees will not be liable for: a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, which may occur in the capturing and/or processing of entries; b) the theft, loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; c) any failure of any entry to be captured or recorded for any reason; d) any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Official Contest Rules, the selection and/or announcement of eligible winner(s), and/or the distribution of any Prize(s); and/or e) any combination of the above.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Contest, including, but not limited to, for the purpose of receiving one or more messages, whether electronic or not, from the Sponsor or its designated representative, which may provide entrants with information regarding the Contest or otherwise further the administration of the Contest. The entrant will be deemed to have solicited these messages from the Sponsor by virtue of entering the Contest. By accepting a Prize, the winners consent to the collection, use and disclosure to the public of their names, addresses (city, province/territory), voices, statements and photographs or other likenesses for publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any media or formats, including but not limited to the Internet, without further notice, permission or compensation. Personal information will not otherwise be used or disclosed without consent. This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal information.
8. RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants who have not complied with these Official Contest Rules are subject to disqualification from this Contest and any future contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor. All decisions of Sponsor, or any contest judging organization designated by Sponsor, are final and binding without right of appeal in all matters relating to this Contest and by entering this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. The Releasees will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, forged, postage-due (if applicable), misdirected or late entries, all of which will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants (or any other entrant(s) as deemed necessary by the Sponsor). Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, from this Contest and any future Contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to be not in compliance with these Official Contest Rules; to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Subject only to applicable law and any required regulatory approval, the Sponsor reserves and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Contest Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Official Contest Rules, or as a result of any other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, affects the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Official Contest Rules, or for any other reason. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
10. LIQUOR AUTHORITIES: The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this Contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever with regard to any matter relating to this Contest.
11. PRIZE SUPPLIER: Entrants in this Contest acknowledge that MLSE's only involvement with this Contest is as a Prize supplier, and by entering, release the MLSE from all liability with respect to the administration of the Contest, including, without limitation, the delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, use and/or misuse of Prize(s) or parts of any Prize. The information you provide will only be used by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration and fulfilment of this Contest.